1) Legal data
Name of the company: Sciknowledge Education Conferences
Address: Tomás Romero de Castilla, 18 A, ES06011, Badajoz, Spain, EU
European CIF/VAT number: ES E06728455
Registered in Spain, EU
Phone: +34 924105697 /+34 644782000
2) General Sales Conditions
General Sales Conditions
The general sales conditions are applicable to all conference fees or sponsorships related to the scientific conferences organized by Sciknowledge Education Conferences, with European VAT number ESE06728455, onwards Sciknowledge, to individuals or entities from worldwide.
All requests made to Sciknowledge, imply the acceptance by the client/attendee to the conference, of the General Sales Conditions of Sciknowledge, on the day when the registration on the conference is made, or/and in the day OF the payment the fee is made and/or when the corresponding invoice is issued. The client/attendee accepts that the acceptance of the mentioned conditions will involve the applying of the conditions to the corresponding conference fee or sponsorship, as well as to any other transactions made by the client/attendee and Sciknowledge with exception to the cases in which new conditions are defined by Sciknowledge and communicated to the client/attendee. If Sciknowledge doesn’t apply in a determinate moment any of the present conditions can’t be interpreted as and won’t be equal to a renounce to this conditions in any moment.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction: The interpretation and execution of the conditions, as well as all acts that are it’s consequences, will be submitted to the Spanish laws, unless there are public policy provisions contrary to them.
The fees indicated on the registration sections of the Websites of the conferences or courses organized by Sciknowledge are expressed in Euros and are valid, with exception to typos.
3- Methods of payment:
When a registration is made, the client can select one of the following methods of payment to Sciknowledge:
3.1) Bank Transfer
Account Holder: Sciknowledge Education Conferences.
Bank address: BANCO SABADELL, Av Villanueva, 4, Badajoz, Spain
Internacional Banking Account Number (IBAN): ES73 0081 7850 3000 0159 3065
Bank Identification Code (BIC): BSABESBB
3.2) Payment with credit or debit card in this link
3.3) Payment by Paypal (with your Paypal account) to: email@example.com (registration fee+24 Eur. due to Paypal Costs)
Registrations cancelled for attendees between 15-30th June, will be refunded 25% of the registration fee.
The courses, congresses or conferences organized by Sciknowledge and it’s fees are the product of the company. Sciknowledge reserves the right to modify the conference fees depending on the needs in each different edition of the conference.
The invoices for each registration, must be requested filling the corresponding form on the website of each conference, congress or course.
6- Cancelation policy
- Registrations cancelled for attendees before June 1st will be refunded on 100%.
- Registrations cancelled for attendees between 1-15th June, will be refunded 75%.
- Registrations cancelled for attendees between 15-30th July, will be refunded 25% of the registration fee.
- As of July 1st nothing will be refunded. In the 3rd and 4th cases, we will send you by post to the address you indicate us, the merchandising of the conference and your abstract/s will also be published in the e-book of the conference.
- Conference organizers cannot accept refund requests from the conference delegates/attendees that result from cancelled flights and/or natural disasters/calamities.
- The Organizers will have the right to cancel/postpone the conference during disasters/calamities/or due to serious illness of relevant members of the organization or their main relatives. In this case, the Organization will provide opportunity for the registered delegates/attendees to transfer their registration fee to any future/related scientific conference. The organization will not refund in any case the accommodation or travel expenses of the delegates/attendees of the Congress.
- The organizers will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates/attendees, either during, or after the conference.
INVOICING: We inform you that no invoices will be made from 13 July to 27th July or while the congress is taking place.
Please ask for your INVOICE in: